Peršokti į turinį
  • ŽAIDIMAI
  • , ŽAIDIMAI
  • ŽAIDIMAI

Virtus.pro vs. Natus Vincere | 22:00 EET | Best of 1 {ESEA}

Kovalski☭

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 3405 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

c27a7f1a2cb07d1533b50d2b43e4defc26.gif  Natus Vincere vs Virtus.pro  ff4d8908748559a8e626e7cf46369e99883.gif

| 22:00 EET | Best of 1 {ESEA}

Žaidėjai:

17981a42d9c3317227b7fdd63322ab4b232.png

Siulau statyti,ant Navi, čia yra Best of 1 [Žais tik viena map'ą]

Navi pagal statistika,pradėjo geriau žaisti.

SUMA:  Medium

Statysiu apie 20 euru.

Nuoroda į komentarą
Dalintis per kitą puslapį

Na o aš praleisiu daug rizikos.

Aš irgi, nes BO1, o gali būt, kad Na'Vi(šiuo atžvilgiu prasta komanda) pagaus fuxa ir laimės. O šiaip aš už V.P statyčiau vien dėl to, kad ten gali stebuklų įvykti + geresni žaidėjai kaip Neo, Snax, pashaBiceps.
Nuoroda į komentarą

Aš irgi, nes BO1, o gali būt, kad Na'Vi(šiuo atžvilgiu prasta komanda) pagaus fuxa ir laimės. O šiaip aš už V.P statyčiau vien dėl to, kad ten gali stebuklų įvykti + geresni žaidėjai kaip Neo, Snax, pashaBiceps.

Sutinku simtu procentu, as bandysiu low and VP

Nuoroda į komentarą

Nusišneki, prie ko čia bloga komanda ? Prisiminkim 2014 ESWC turnyrą, kai Na`Vi laimėjo su 20 % ~ prieš fnatic BO1. Čia lems tik sėkmė ir žaidžiamas mapas :).

Nuoroda į komentarą

Mapas: de_dust 2.

Vienas iš stipriausių Na'Vi mapų, tuo metu VP turi tokį meh pasirodymą ant dust. Bet tuo metu VP labai gerai moka elgtis su Na'Vi ir labai gerai ją išnagrinėja yra.

Nemanau, kad VP labai taip žudys, nes jie pralaimėjo prieš : Mousus, Fnatic ir dar kažkokius, laimėjo tik prie myXMG ar kokie jie ten, tai jiems sudaro kolkas žema reitingą apie tai, kadangi paskutiniai mačai tikrai nelabai sekės jiems.. Nu čia galima spėliot, bet labai rizikingas mačas..

Nuoroda į komentarą

Nemanau, kad VP labai taip žudys, nes jie pralaimėjo prieš : Mousus, Fnatic ir dar kažkokius, laimėjo tik prie myXMG ar kokie jie ten, tai jiems sudaro kolkas žema reitingą apie tai, kadangi paskutiniai mačai tikrai nelabai sekės jiems.. Nu čia galima spėliot, bet labai rizikingas mačas..

Tai tipo pralaimint prieš fnatic tai čia tipo jau scrubas skaitaisi? Atsimink kad VP neseniai is sutriuškino fnaticus. Na'Vi taip pat paskutiniai matchai nekažką.

Nuoroda į komentarą

Tai tipo pralaimint prieš fnatic tai čia tipo jau scrubas skaitaisi? Atsimink kad VP neseniai is sutriuškino fnaticus. Na'Vi taip pat paskutiniai matchai nekažką.

Virtus Pro:

Virtus Pro played at A-Split LAN, and did great there. They managed to beat Penta, Mouz, Reason, and more there, and they ended up placing first in the tournament. They 2-0d every team they played, except for Penta where they gave up one map, a loss on Dust2 16-11. Penta love playing Dust2, it’s their best map, and Virtus Pro are not great at Dust2. This is important, and I will talk about it in the maps section, as the map for this BO1 is Dust2. I would say that Virtus Pro have great teamwork, but their individual skill is not to be underestimated. TaZ has been doing very well recently, and of course he is accompanied by snax and basically every other teammate.

Natus Vincere:

Na’Vi has been doing okay recently, winning a BO3 against Epsilon but losing a BO1 on nuke against Titan. Na’Vi’s match against Titan really shouldn’t be considered for this prediction however, because the map was on nuke, which is by far Na’Vi’s worst map. A while before this, right after Dreamhack, Na’Vi beat ESC in a BO3 2-1. At Dreamhack, Na’Vi did very well, getting into the quarter-finals before losing 0-2 vs LDLC. GuardiaN had been phenomenal for Na’Vi’s past games, and some could even argue he carries his team. Na’Vi are definitely not a very consistent team, but especially online. Sometimes they can preform very well online, but sometimes they do the exact opposite. It’s impossible to tell how they will play but hopefully they make it a good game. Sadly, I have to take DDOS into account. I really wish DDOS wouldn’t happen, but it does, and I shouldn’t ignore it. Na’Vi gets DDOSed a lot, and if they take the lead of this game there is a chance it will happen again. This might take away some of Na’Vi’s momentum if it does happen, but hopefully this game will be DDOS free. (I decided to take DDOS into account because I didn’t take it into account for the Dignitas vs NiP game, and DDOS basically won NiP the game.)

Map:

This game will be a BO1, and the map clearly favors Na’Vi. Virtus Pro try to avoid Dust2, but when they play it they don’t look great. For their last games on Dust2, Virtus Pro lost to Penta 16-11, they lost to Fnatic 16-13, they lost to LDLC 16-5, and they beat MyXMG 16-13. If I look at each games player stats, one player really stands out for Virtus Pro. That player is Snax. Even when Virtus Pro lose on Dust2, Snax is right up near the top of the scoreboard with the enemy players. It seems like he is the only player for Virtus Pro that is good at Dust2, and if he shows up and plays well for this game against Na’vi, I believe Virtus Pro will be able to scrape out the win. Now let’s look at Na’Vi. There isn’t too much recent history for Na’Vi on Dust2, but it seems as though they are okay on it. They lost to LDLC 16-11 at Dreamhack on Dust2, which isn’t too shabby considering LDLC were on fire and they dominate on Dust2 with their double awp setup. Na’Vi played Dust2 multiple times just before ESWC 2014, where they beat London Conspiracy 16-14, Mouz 16-13, LDLC 19-17, and more. However they lost 16-1 on Dust2 against Titan, but that was with Titan preforming extremely well with their double awp setup, and maybe Na’Vi just had a bad day, so it should be partially ignored. I believe GuardiaN will shine on this map because of the long open areas perfect for his awping.

Overall:

This should be a close game, and a fun match to watch. I believe Virtus Pro should have the slight advantage, however this could easily be Na’Vi’s game if Virtus Pro makes any mistakes, or if Snax isn’t playing like a god. Currently the odds are 63-37 in favor of Virtus Pro, which makes a small bet on Na’Vi a good idea. If Na’vi’s odds go over 45%, switch your bet to Virtus Pro. This is a very risky game, so don’t bet high! (I will be placing a low bet on Na’Vi however I will change to Virtus Pro if the odds get too high for Na’Vi.)

Nuoroda į komentarą

Virtus Pro:

Virtus Pro played at A-Split LAN, and did great there. They managed to beat Penta, Mouz, Reason, and more there, and they ended up placing first in the tournament. They 2-0d every team they played, except for Penta where they gave up one map, a loss on Dust2 16-11. Penta love playing Dust2, it’s their best map, and Virtus Pro are not great at Dust2. This is important, and I will talk about it in the maps section, as the map for this BO1 is Dust2. I would say that Virtus Pro have great teamwork, but their individual skill is not to be underestimated. TaZ has been doing very well recently, and of course he is accompanied by snax and basically every other teammate.

Natus Vincere:

Na’Vi has been doing okay recently, winning a BO3 against Epsilon but losing a BO1 on nuke against Titan. Na’Vi’s match against Titan really shouldn’t be considered for this prediction however, because the map was on nuke, which is by far Na’Vi’s worst map. A while before this, right after Dreamhack, Na’Vi beat ESC in a BO3 2-1. At Dreamhack, Na’Vi did very well, getting into the quarter-finals before losing 0-2 vs LDLC. GuardiaN had been phenomenal for Na’Vi’s past games, and some could even argue he carries his team. Na’Vi are definitely not a very consistent team, but especially online. Sometimes they can preform very well online, but sometimes they do the exact opposite. It’s impossible to tell how they will play but hopefully they make it a good game. Sadly, I have to take DDOS into account. I really wish DDOS wouldn’t happen, but it does, and I shouldn’t ignore it. Na’Vi gets DDOSed a lot, and if they take the lead of this game there is a chance it will happen again. This might take away some of Na’Vi’s momentum if it does happen, but hopefully this game will be DDOS free. (I decided to take DDOS into account because I didn’t take it into account for the Dignitas vs NiP game, and DDOS basically won NiP the game.)

Map:

This game will be a BO1, and the map clearly favors Na’Vi. Virtus Pro try to avoid Dust2, but when they play it they don’t look great. For their last games on Dust2, Virtus Pro lost to Penta 16-11, they lost to Fnatic 16-13, they lost to LDLC 16-5, and they beat MyXMG 16-13. If I look at each games player stats, one player really stands out for Virtus Pro. That player is Snax. Even when Virtus Pro lose on Dust2, Snax is right up near the top of the scoreboard with the enemy players. It seems like he is the only player for Virtus Pro that is good at Dust2, and if he shows up and plays well for this game against Na’vi, I believe Virtus Pro will be able to scrape out the win. Now let’s look at Na’Vi. There isn’t too much recent history for Na’Vi on Dust2, but it seems as though they are okay on it. They lost to LDLC 16-11 at Dreamhack on Dust2, which isn’t too shabby considering LDLC were on fire and they dominate on Dust2 with their double awp setup. Na’Vi played Dust2 multiple times just before ESWC 2014, where they beat London Conspiracy 16-14, Mouz 16-13, LDLC 19-17, and more. However they lost 16-1 on Dust2 against Titan, but that was with Titan preforming extremely well with their double awp setup, and maybe Na’Vi just had a bad day, so it should be partially ignored. I believe GuardiaN will shine on this map because of the long open areas perfect for his awping.

Overall:

This should be a close game, and a fun match to watch. I believe Virtus Pro should have the slight advantage, however this could easily be Na’Vi’s game if Virtus Pro makes any mistakes, or if Snax isn’t playing like a god. Currently the odds are 63-37 in favor of Virtus Pro, which makes a small bet on Na’Vi a good idea. If Na’vi’s odds go over 45%, switch your bet to Virtus Pro. This is a very risky game, so don’t bet high! (I will be placing a low bet on Na’Vi however I will change to Virtus Pro if the odds get too high for Na’Vi.)

Per mažai žaista jog galėtume daryti kažkokius sprendimus, bottom line is that VP kai žaidžia prieš Na'Vi pasirodo geriau.

Nuoroda į komentarą

Per mažai žaista jog galėtume daryti kažkokius sprendimus, bottom line is that VP kai žaidžia prieš Na'Vi pasirodo geriau.

Iš tiesų pritarčiau tau dėl šito sakinio, but on the other hand is that, kad Na'Vi jei žais gerai ir stengsis t.y o tai būna labai retai, išnaudos savo galimybės D2 mappe - bus atvirkščiai.

Nuoroda į komentarą

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 3405 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Prisijungti prie diskusijos

Palikti atsakymą galite iš karto, o užsiregistruoti vėliau. Jeigu jau turite paskyrą mūsų forume, Prisijunkite.

Svečias
Atsakyti šioje temoje...

×   Įklijuotas tekstas turi teksto formatavimą.   Pašalinti teksto formatavimą

Galimi tik 75 veidukai.

×   Nuoroda buvo automatiškai įterpta.   Įterpti nuorodą paprastai

×   Jūsų ankstesnis pranešimas buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   Jūs negalite įkelti nuotraukas tiesiogiai.Įkelkite arba įdėkite nuotraukas iš URL.

• Šiame puslapyje naršo:   0 nariai

• Nėra registruotų narių peržiūrinčių šį forumą.

Skelbimai

• Sukurti naują...