Peršokti į turinį

Abesports Design

Fallyyy

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 2026 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

7 minutes prieš, Fallyyy parašė:

Hello AtrurasM, we will see u can dm me! :)Btw , i dont understand Lithaunian. 

No probs. So I bet you used smt like google translate right? Just to be suure that you understood everything: I would like to code this website couse It looks somehow unique clean and I just love it Also I would like to change a few things if you agree with that. I don't do that often ( talking about free codding ) but I really would like to make this psd to real template with your permission to do that. Also I would need you to make a few more pages for this but I already have vision for this masterpiece :) Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Edit if my email is hidden you can find it on my forum signature

Redaguota , nario ArtūrasM
Forgot to leave my contacts for this awesome guy
Nuoroda į komentarą
Dalintis per kitą puslapį

14 minutes prieš, ArtūrasM parašė:

No probs. So I bet you used smt like google translate right? Just to be suure that you understood everything: I would like to code this website couse It looks somehow unique clean and I just love it Also I would like to change a few things if you agree with that. I don't do that often ( talking about free codding ) but I really would like to make this psd to real template with your permission to do that. Also I would need you to make a few more pages for this but I already have vision for this masterpiece :) Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Edit if my email is hidden you can find it on my forum signature

Hi kids want to know what a scam sounds like. Example above me /\

Nuoroda į komentarą

3 minutes prieš, Barz parašė:

Hi kids want to know what a scam sounds like. Example above me /\

Just to be sure 50% of people here knows that I don't give a fu*k about scamming nor creating my own projects. I'm offering him my help to sold this. As I mention to him already in pm I don't even care if he says no. #Peace

Nuoroda į komentarą

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 2026 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Prisijungti prie diskusijos

Palikti atsakymą galite iš karto, o užsiregistruoti vėliau. Jeigu jau turite paskyrą mūsų forume, Prisijunkite.

Svečias
Atsakyti šioje temoje...

×   Įklijuotas tekstas turi teksto formatavimą.   Pašalinti teksto formatavimą

Galimi tik 75 veidukai.

×   Nuoroda buvo automatiškai įterpta.   Įterpti nuorodą paprastai

×   Jūsų ankstesnis pranešimas buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   Jūs negalite įkelti nuotraukas tiesiogiai.Įkelkite arba įdėkite nuotraukas iš URL.

• Šiame puslapyje naršo:   0 nariai

• Nėra registruotų narių peržiūrinčių šį forumą.

Skelbimai

• Sukurti naują...