Peršokti į turinį
  • ŽAIDIMAI
  • , ŽAIDIMAI
  • ŽAIDIMAI

Induction ine myself Zipis?

Zipiis

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 1972 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Main:
Occupation or position held Welder/ Welder assistant (first three months) Main activities and responsibilities The role is MIG welder / Fabricator to work with mild steel from 3 mm - 9 mm thickness gauge.

Hobbyt :D :
The gymnasium was actively involved in various activities, as well as the organization of work and the presentation of information (photography and programming).I got a lot of coordination and leadership skills and participation in events.

Where my hometown...
Manoarrow-10x10.png gimtasis miestas yra? Ne noriu girtis,bet iš Klaipėdos :)

WHA I DOMAIN G?
Good command of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to work with Internet Explorer. Confident in working with computerized visual graphical applications Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom. Excellent computer knowledge, ability to fully exploit the possibilities of the computer. Payment quality to adapt to the situation. Quick response to the task. Working with databases. Statistical data collection and processing.

Games:
Some time i play Counter-Strike, but im so old, that i play even World Of Warcraft and Snake with a Nokia 3310..

About me:

I am accustomed to hard, and physical and other types of work. Since 2010 summer worked in construction and various construction works. Therefore, I am hard-working, responsible, not afraid to tackle problems arising in various life areas. I am a responsible and self-confident man.

Picture:

Sveiki, anonimiškai būtų malonu!

44916320_2115312828783307_826358583993040896_n.jpg

20156031_1823147411333185_7062036573876748813_n.jpg

Redaguota , nario Zipiis
Nuoroda į komentarą
Dalintis per kitą puslapį

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 1972 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Prisijungti prie diskusijos

Palikti atsakymą galite iš karto, o užsiregistruoti vėliau. Jeigu jau turite paskyrą mūsų forume, Prisijunkite.

Svečias
Atsakyti šioje temoje...

×   Įklijuotas tekstas turi teksto formatavimą.   Pašalinti teksto formatavimą

Galimi tik 75 veidukai.

×   Nuoroda buvo automatiškai įterpta.   Įterpti nuorodą paprastai

×   Jūsų ankstesnis pranešimas buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   Jūs negalite įkelti nuotraukas tiesiogiai.Įkelkite arba įdėkite nuotraukas iš URL.

• Šiame puslapyje naršo:   0 nariai

• Nėra registruotų narių peržiūrinčių šį forumą.

Skelbimai

• Sukurti naują...