Peršokti į turinį
  • ŽAIDIMAI
  • , ŽAIDIMAI
  • ŽAIDIMAI

[WEB MODIFICATION] PayPal Privilage (VIP/ADMIN/SADMIN)

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 2344 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Hi, Im looking for paypal privilage same of this one: http;//fleshas.lt/paypal/
i ask fleshas owner were did he got it to me pay it, he said he maked it by this script
http://www.evoluted.net/thinktank/web-development/paypal-php-integration
so if some one can make a same of it have those privilage VIP/ADMIN/SADMIN and system work with database of amxbans 6.13 and when some one order the item "vip..." the paypal busines get callback to the link and get acctivate the item imeddiately :).
i would pay from him
contact me by skype: usercs.net or skype: dexter-dz-

Redaguota , nario DeXTeR-Dz-
Nuoroda į komentarą
Dalintis per kitą puslapį

Of course I can make it for You, maybe for 150€ it's really possible. This price ir only for You. And You know why? Because we all know, that after You get it You will resell it (or just share it for free) with words "I have made it" So after my own words - 250€ price for You I think is enought.

Nuoroda į komentarą

(redaguota)

-.- give me some thing you made it and me said i made it........
PS: if price will be 150-300 i will buy sytes system with 200eur as he said ;p http://reg.sytes.lt
has all paysera webmoney paypal... and to hot price :DDDDD and go skype for talk will be better :3 and thanx for answer :)

Redaguota , nario DeXTeR-Dz-
Nuoroda į komentarą

So the problem here is that you can refund paypal money. Idk if you really want to use this. You should use credit ( gold coins or smf ) system and Freeze money for 30 days to make sure that they won't gunna scam you. Or csgo skins is another good alternative. You gunna lose money by selling skins, but it's much safer than paypal. Or.. Bitcoins, i would be surprised if there is no API for that. Tho bitcoin is unstable, but thats a good thing too, one day it can be 300 / 1b and another 1200 / 1b :|

Redaguota , nario Expert*
Nuoroda į komentarą

you mean the system paypal its not safe  or you mean when i pay to him will be not safe and i can scam him
if first one, people all using paypal so i need paypal system
if secound one i will pay to psychical by paysera will be more safe to him because no refund in it

Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 6 mėnesių...

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 2344 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Prisijungti prie diskusijos

Palikti atsakymą galite iš karto, o užsiregistruoti vėliau. Jeigu jau turite paskyrą mūsų forume, Prisijunkite.

Svečias
Atsakyti šioje temoje...

×   Įklijuotas tekstas turi teksto formatavimą.   Pašalinti teksto formatavimą

Galimi tik 75 veidukai.

×   Nuoroda buvo automatiškai įterpta.   Įterpti nuorodą paprastai

×   Jūsų ankstesnis pranešimas buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   Jūs negalite įkelti nuotraukas tiesiogiai.Įkelkite arba įdėkite nuotraukas iš URL.

Skelbimai

• Sukurti naują...