Peršokti į turinį
  • ŽAIDIMAI
  • , ŽAIDIMAI
  • ŽAIDIMAI

Emps-World RSPS

Swedbank

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 1945 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Emps-World Logo

Oldschool gameplay with group bosses, duel arena, all skills fully working and a stable economy. Join today and experience excellent server stability with a range of good features for PvPers and skillers alike. We offer challenging gameplay for everybody!

Video:

Emps-World

Emps-World

Emps-World

Emps-World

Emps-World

Emps-World

Emps-World

Emps-World

Emps-World

logo2_dxp.png

Time for another Double Experience weekend. Also time to start stacking up resources!

Game fixes / changes:

• Member tickets can no longer be staked. I don't think it's a good idea to be able to stake membership. It encourages stacking up member tickets and devalues them a lot imho. I've noticed that a lot of them have been staked recently and am thus disabling it.
  • The Tool Leprechaun now also notes cleaned herbs for you.
  • You now have an up to 70% chance to steal another gem from the Gem stall. The chance increases with your Thieving level.
  • Bob and the Construction workshop now give you an option to repair all items in your inventory.
  • Slayer partners can now extend their tasks too.
  • Closing the client now keeps you 15 seconds online instead of 10 when being in the wilderness. You shouldn't be able to escape fights by logging out.
  • Kalphite Queen now spawns 2 minions. They need to be killed in order for her to be respawned.
  • You are now able to equip items when having the bank opened. Simply right-click the item you wish to equip in your inventory while your bank is open and you will have an Equip option.

Engine fixes / changes:

• Minimap rendering overhauled. It's now smoother and also faster. Minimap transformations and rotations are now done on the GPU than on the CPU. This reduces loading times and increases your fps rate - especially with higher Rendering Distances.
  • Worldmap Viewer overhauled. It has become a little slow with the recent rendering improvements. The system was designed to speed up rendering and not creating maps. The new worldmap viewer system now also benefits from the rendering improvements and will load much quicker.

The new wilderness boss couldn't quite make it into this patch, but I'm looking forward for it to be released in the next one. My plan is to give it a new ranged weapon drop (crossbow or bow) that has a strong special attack. I am also looking into something similar to OSRS' dragon thrown-axes, so that there's also a range variant of the granite maul. I'd also like to introduce Karambwans or another similar food type in the coming patches. What do you think about that?

Download EMPS-WORLD

Apsilankyti Emps-World.net

Nuoroda į komentarą
Dalintis per kitą puslapį

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 1945 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Prisijungti prie diskusijos

Palikti atsakymą galite iš karto, o užsiregistruoti vėliau. Jeigu jau turite paskyrą mūsų forume, Prisijunkite.

Svečias
Atsakyti šioje temoje...

×   Įklijuotas tekstas turi teksto formatavimą.   Pašalinti teksto formatavimą

Galimi tik 75 veidukai.

×   Nuoroda buvo automatiškai įterpta.   Įterpti nuorodą paprastai

×   Jūsų ankstesnis pranešimas buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   Jūs negalite įkelti nuotraukas tiesiogiai.Įkelkite arba įdėkite nuotraukas iš URL.

• Šiame puslapyje naršo:   0 nariai

• Nėra registruotų narių peržiūrinčių šį forumą.

Skelbimai

• Sukurti naują...