Peršokti į turinį
Vienas projektas gali turėti tik VIENĄ TEMĄ! Už daugiau nei vienos temos turėjimą tokios pačios bus taikoma 1.4. taisyklė.

EXTAZY-MU.EU l New Born!

michell

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 1877 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

EXTAZY-MU S4E7 SERVER OPEN!

LT:

Sveiki visi Extazy-Mu žaidėjai ir lankytojai,turiu naujų žinių,mes jau veikiame su Season 4 Episode 7 versija ir max reitingais,tai serveryje levelis kyla greitai,šopai ir spotai skirti tik high rates serveriui,ideta custom itemai,svetaineje vip sistema,ir visokios kitos sistemos,deja tik nepavyko išsaugoti jūsų akauntu tai kas pirkote kreditus rasykite man i skype.Tai lauksime jūsų žaidime,pagarbiai Extazy-Mu Administratorius.

ENG:

Hello all Extazy-Mu gamers and visitors,I have new knowledge,we are already operating with Season 4 Episode 7 and max ratings,this server level comes up fast, for high-end servers only,custom items,website vip, and Any other system,unfortunately,just failed to save your account,so what did you buy credits,put me in skype.Its awaiting your game,respectfully Extazy-Mu Administrator.

Server Adress: http://extazy-mu.eu Join Us!

Server Information
Server Name: Extazy-Mu    
Server Version: Season IV Episode VII    
Server Experience: 9999x    
Server Drop: 100%    
Monster HP: 100%    
Points per level: BK/ SM/ ELF-5 // MG/ DL/ SUMM-7    
Max Points: 65.000    
Max level: 400    
Level for reset: 400    
Reset: From the website/Server    
GrandResets Need: 100 Resets    
Master GrandResets Need: 3 GrandResets    
Guild Creation: 150 lvl    

Rewards
GrandResets: 1500 Credits    
Master GrandResets: 6000 Credits    

Performs
Reset: Website/Server    
GrandResets: Website    
Master GrandResets: Website    

Jewels and Chaos Machine ratio
Jewel of Soul ratio: 100%    
Jewel of Soul ratio with luck: 100%    
Jewel of Life ratio: 100%    
Jewel of Life ratio with luck: 100%    
Jewel of Bless ratio: 100%    
Jewel of Bless ratio with luck: 100%    
+10 Item Succes ratio: 100%    
+11 Item Succes ratio: 100%    
+12 Item Succes ratio: 100%    
+13 Item Succes ratio: 100%    

Server Commands
/post - global message, which in chat window see all connected players.    
/pk - This command clears your PK status!    
/str (count) - Ads your number of points (Strength)    
/vit (count) - Ads your number of points (Vitality).    
/agi (count) - Ads your number of points (Agility).    
/ene (count) - Ads your number of points (Energy).    
/cmd - Ads your number of points (Command).    

Redaguota , nario michell
Nuoroda į komentarą
Dalintis per kitą puslapį

Nekopijuok pavadinimo. 

Extazy-Mu buvo Exe- serveris. Apie kokį tu čia reborn šneki ,jei failus kopijuojat ble:D Tiek Dodė tuos pačius įkišo, tiek tu dabar čia cj įkišai tą patį :D 

Na bet užsuksiu pažaist, kaip tokių Mu veteranas :D Numest creditų gausi ;) 

Nuoroda į komentarą

Bent ant webo mano copyrightus paliko.... :D
Nors ir pavadinima nukopijavo... :D OMG... Žmonės pats žadėjau atidaryti serveri savo senu neimu extazy.... :D Dabar chuij....

P.S. Ir kas gi daugiau čia kopijuos... :D O gi tas kuris visus pavadinimus mano bando kopijuoti... Bet gaunasi didelis NULIS. (mauter kiek pamenu vardas Dovydas)

Redaguota , nario カラス
Nuoroda į komentarą

7 minutes prieš, カラス parašė:

Bent ant webo mano copyrightus paliko.... :D
Nors ir pavadinima nukopijavo... :D OMG... Žmonės pats žadėjau atidaryti serveri savo senu neimu extazy.... :D Dabar chuij....

P.S. Ir kas gi daugiau čia kopijuos... :D O gi tas kuris visus pavadinimus mano bando kopijuoti... Bet gaunasi didelis NULIS. (mauter kiek pamenu vardas Dovydas)

Pats gal exe busi? :) taip as taspats zmogus nu taip palikau copyrigtus.Tai jei nori prisijunk kazka gero sukursim :)

Nuoroda į komentarą

prieš 1 valandą, Power_Giedrius parašė:

Vakar užsukau, žaidėjai visi tik peikė šį serverį ir sakė ,kad čia tas pats kaip visad, šūdservis ,kitaip sakant :)

Bet laiką prastumt įmanoma, nieko nesakau.

Vapse ko tu cia komentuoji gi sakau tavo nuomone man nesvarbi esi gryna prielipa ;)

Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 1 mėnesio...

Hello all the dear Extazy-Mu players,so I want to cheer you up.Weve got new items on the server and in the webshop so you can buy them.
Another couple of upgrades you notice in a great game,and from now on best top 5 will be delete for the resets of all the players!
To see the updates,you will need to download the patch from the downloads section.Sincerely, Extazy-Mu Administrator

http://extazy-mu.eu

Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 3 savaičių...

Hello everybody,respectful to Extazy-Mu gamers and visitors,after a long time,we made an update,we removed all users only to fix the entire server.
We replaced the server design,we arranged the pvp balance,we arranged to wipe the opt and removed the custom items,just to make you better play and replace the server 5000x exp and 50% drop to download the new client to play,but who were buying credits,contact me to beautify.As a member of the game,you will receive 500 free points and the initial status will be made after 200.So its still a newbie bonus to get it for me.Newbie [Extazy] and acc id.Extazy-Mu Administrator is looking for a good game for you.

Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 1 mėnesio...
EXTAZY-MU S4E7 SERVER OPEN!

LT:

Sveiki visi Extazy-Mu žaidėjai ir lankytojai,turiu naujų žinių,mes jau veikiame su Season 4 Episode 7 versija ir max reitingais,tai serveryje levelis kyla greitai,šopai ir spotai skirti tik high rates serveriui,ideta custom itemai,svetaineje vip sistema,ir visokios kitos sistemos,tai lauksime jūsų žaidime,pagarbiai Extazy-Mu Administratorius.

ENG:

Welcome to all Extazy-Mu gamers and visitors,I have new knowledge,we are working with Season 4 Episode 7 version and max ratings,this server level comes up fast,for spots only for high rates server,custom product items,site vip system and Any other system,we will wait for your game,respectfully Extazy-Mu Administrator.

Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 1 mėnesio...

796402bf563d1c62d98b3038a0f89bff9.png

Welcome to all EXTAZY-MU players and visitors,so were sorry for all the vipe,version changes and so on,so now were going to have Season II version and max ratings,so the server runs perfectly,the level is rising very fast.Were still looking for one gamemaster to be active for us to expand and similar,interested in posts write me to skype mauter52,its so much news for this time! Sincerely, EXTAZY-MU Administrator!

Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 4 mėnesių...

Hello all Extazy-Mu players, so I have good news, we are already in action with Season 6 Episode 3 Version, max rates, Many server events and I think this version better than before, betu was not able to save your account, on that occasion we made bonuses to you You will need to contact me via skype and send this text and you will receive a bonus: [Newbie] Account ID I remind you that the bonus will be awarded with 500 credits. It will be a button and credit breakdown. 2018/09/16 15: 00h, we will wait for your entire game. Its so much news. Thank you very much for collecting our server. Regards Extazy-Mu Administrator.Extazy-Mu S6E3 Online

Nuoroda į komentarą

GUILD WAR TOURNAMENT!

guildwar.png 

Hello all Extazy-Mu players.I want to announce a new upcoming tournament.To attend,you must contact me.Note that the Guild must have at least 5 people to participate in the Guild War tournament.Winners will be generously rewarded.Regards Extazy-Mu Administrator.

Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 2 mėnesių...
- We offer you qualitatively fast dedicated long term MU Online server without bugs or lags.
- Server is almost 99.9% bug-free that means you can freely explore everything without being disconnected.
- Server has great defense also secured with anti-cheat that means no more hackers and cheaters play fair and enjoy your pvp matches.
- Server does not turn off never! We are fully at work 24/7.
- DalenMu will always have your back if you got problems or questions feel free to PM or talk to us about it we are always available and ready to help.
- DalenMu is what you are looking for join today be a part of the family. 

Server Information:
- Version: Season III Episode I
- Experience: 1500x
- Item drop: 50%
- BlessBug : Off
- Points per level: 7/7/7
- Maximum Points: 32767
- Reset cost: 20.000.000 zen
- Max level: 400
- PK Clear cost: Free in website
- Post(/post) cost: Free in game
- Level for reset: 400 only 350 vips
- Level for create Guild : 150
- Grand Reset: 70 resets ( = 1000 credits )
- MasterGrandReset: 5 grandresets ( = 3000 credits )
- Ancient + Excellent F.O. 

Rates success:
- Jewel Of Soul success: 100%
- Jewel Of Soul success + Luck: 100%
- Jewel Of Life success: 100%
- Item +10 success: 100%
- Item +11 success: 100%
- Item +12 success: 100%
- Item +13 success: 100%

Events / Quests:
- Castle Siege 
- Blood Castle 
- Golden Invasion 
- Devil Square 
- Chaos Castle 
- Illusion Temple 
- GameMaster System Event

Credits:- Are used to buy anything you desire from our WebShop
- Donations to keep server up
- Grand Reset Reward
- MasterGrandReset Reward
- Vote Reward

- Exchange online hours for credits 
- WebShop

COMMANDS:
/post -> Global message
/addstr -> Add Points to Strength
/addagi -> Add Points to Agility
/addene -> Add Points to Energy
/addcmd -> Add Points to Command
/addvit -> Add Points to Vitality
/reset - Reset your character from game. 400 level required.

If you have any questions or problems‚ please contact in skype: mauter52
Nuoroda į komentarą

• Parašė po 1 mėnesio...
EXTAZY-MU SEASON 4 OPEN!

Hello All Extazers So,as we planned,we work with the new version and new server rates,the server information is available on our website.From now on you will get 5000 points,server rates - Exp: 3000x,Drop: 30% Level moves fast,this is a good game for you Extazy-Mu Administrator.

Nuoroda į komentarą

GET REAL MONEY!!!

Hello Extazy-Mu players have a new offer for you! From today, 2019-01-30.

You can win real money by inviting unique visitors and players! everything will go through the account panel where FRIEND SYSTEM is located

1st place. 20 Euros

2nd place. 10 Euros

3rd place. 5 Euros

This offer will expire on 01-04-2019 and we will be waiting for a new player and everything will be checked!

The EXTAZY-MU Administrator desires a good game.

Nuoroda į komentarą

Ši tema yra neaktyvi. Paskutinis pranešimas šioje temoje buvo prieš 1877 dienas (-ų). Patariame sukurti naują temą, o ne rašyti naują pranešimą.

Už neaktyvių temų prikėlimą galite sulaukti įspėjimo ir pranešimo pašalinimo!

Prisijungti prie diskusijos

Palikti atsakymą galite iš karto, o užsiregistruoti vėliau. Jeigu jau turite paskyrą mūsų forume, Prisijunkite.

Svečias
Atsakyti šioje temoje...

×   Įklijuotas tekstas turi teksto formatavimą.   Pašalinti teksto formatavimą

Galimi tik 75 veidukai.

×   Nuoroda buvo automatiškai įterpta.   Įterpti nuorodą paprastai

×   Jūsų ankstesnis pranešimas buvo atkurtas.   Išvalyti redaktorių

×   Jūs negalite įkelti nuotraukas tiesiogiai.Įkelkite arba įdėkite nuotraukas iš URL.

• Šiame puslapyje naršo:   0 nariai

• Nėra registruotų narių peržiūrinčių šį forumą.

Skelbimai

• Sukurti naują...