Forumo paieška

Rodomi rezultatai pagal žymes 'lineage' .



Išplėstinė paieška

  • PaieÅ¡ka pagal žymes

    Įrašykite žymes atskirdami kableliais
  • PaieÅ¡ka pagal vartotojo vardą

Turinio tipas


Žaidimai, Esportas, Forumas

  • Žaidimai
    • Žaidimų naujienos
    • Veiksmo žaidimai
    • Smėlio dėžės žaidimai
    • MMORPG žaidimai
    • NarÅ¡ykliniai žaidimai
    • Telefonų žaidimai
    • Lenktynių žaidimai
    • Strateginiai žaidimai
    • Simuliatoriniai žaidimai
    • Sporto žaidimai
    • Azartiniai žaidimai
    • Kiti žaidimai
    • Žaidimų kÅ«rimas
    • Žaidimų programos
  • Technika ir programinė įranga
  • Konsolės
  • Ä®vairios diskusijos
  • SuperGames.lt

Kategorijos

  • Žaidimai
  • Esportas
  • Technika
  • Informacija
  • SuperGames

Ieškoti rezultatų...

Ieškoti rezultatų, kurie


Sukūrimo data

  • Pradžia

    Pabaiga


Paskutinį kartą atnaujinta

  • Pradžia

    Pabaiga


Filtruoti pagal...

Užsiregistravo

  • Pradžia

    Pabaiga


Grupė


Discord ID


Skype


Tinklalapis


Miestas


Pomėgiai


Steam ID

Pagal jūsų užklausą pavyko rasti 4 rezultatus

  1. First I would like to say, that l2fightclub.com project wont leave You easy. No, that wont happen! Server is designed and maintain to ensure, that unexpected wipes wouldn ot occur, but we cant promise 100% online, because of the electricity or ISP problems. It is not rapid though. We always wanted and still want to be different from other servers, thats why our community is always growing. www.l2fightclub.com Chronicle: - Interlude. Rates: - Xp 5000x. - Sp 5000x. - Aden 5000x. - Drop 5000x. - PartyXp 1x. - PartySp 1x. - Starting character level - 1. Enchant rates: - Safe enchant +4. - Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). - Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). - Simple enchant scrolls chance - 40%. - Blessed enchant scrolls chance - 60%. - Crystal enchant scrolls chance - 80%. Augmentations: - Mid life stone skill chance - 5%. - High life stone skill chance - 10%. - Top life stone skill chance - 15%. Custom items: - Armors: Dynasty Armors, Apella Armors. - Weapons: L2Gold Weapons. Icarus Weapons. - Wings: Epic Wings, Kamael Wings & others. - Mask: Apella Mask, Dynasty Mask Main Features: - Main town - Giran. - Unique farming areas. - Wedding system. - Max count of buffs - 76. - Max subclasses - 5. - Casino event manager. - Unique PvP zone, every 1hour zone changed. - And much more.. Voiced commands: .menu - opens online menu panel. .repair - repairs stuck character in world. .online - current online players count. .tvtjoin .tvtleave - Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave - Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave - Join or leave dm event. Olympiad game: - Retail olympiad game. - Competition period [1] week. - Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00]. - Olympoiad start/end times can be found in olympiad manager. www.l2fightclub.com
  2. GRAND OPENING 2015.02.10 19.00 (GMT+2) Hello!! We are glad to announce you that L2SENTINEL INTERLUDE PVP SERVER. Is ready to start season 2015.02.10 19.00 (GMT+2) SERVER WEBSITE: WWW.L2SENTINEL.EU ...::::::::::: SERVER INFORMATIONS :::::::::::... ...::::::::::: RATES SERVER :::::::::::... Rate Experience Points = 5000x Rate Skill Points = 5000x Rate Adena = 100x Drop Item = 100x Starting Char Level = 20 ...::::::::::: ENCHANT SERVER :::::::::::... Safe Enchant = +4 Max Enchant Weapon = +20 Max Enchant Armor AND Jewels = +20 Scroll Enchant = 75% chane of success Blessed Enchant = 80% chance of success Cystal Enchant = 100% chance of success ...::::::::::: REWARDS & EVENTS :::::::::::... TvT Event = 250 Festival Adena CTF Event = 250 Festival Adena DM Event = 250 Festival Adena Weekend Reward = Events in L2Sentinel every weekend ...::::::::::: SYSTEMS :::::::::::... Olympiads [Every day: 18:00 - 22:00 (GMT+2) ] 100% Castle Siege 100% Hero System [ Changes every sunday 00:00 (GMT+2) ] 100% TvT System 100% CTF System 100% DM System 100% WEDDING SYSTEM 100% All Balanced Classes 100% Retail NPC Buffer [+2h] 100% GMSHOP 100% L2Gold weapons 100% Wings and Masks ( with stats ) 100% PVP | PK score under title PVP Kill Giftt SKILL Enchanter Augument system Special Shop Mantra Shop ...::::::::::: AREAS DROP :::::::::::... Town Of Giran - Main town // Peace zone Dragon Valley - Festival Adena drop ( PvP // PK ) Monestery of Silence - Mantra drop ( Only PVP ) Imperial Tomb - Enchant drop zone A-Grade - S-Grade Primelav isle - PvP zone ( In PvP zone all is flagged autimaticully ) Raid Boss - Gatekeeper
  3. After 9months I make video in this fking server again and u see how i am using next target skill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7Oviq-lwjI
  4. http://www.L2iN.com L2 Server Freya Gracia FiNal http://www.L2iN.com ✓ L2iN .com Freya Gracia FiNal L2 Server PVP ★ Fresh NEW Free2Play ★ Retail Like OFFicial Platform Top Net! 100% Enchant Scrolls in GM Shop buyable for materials! Noblesse and Subclass Quests FREE! 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professions Quests FREE! All classes have spoil and create skills. System Buffer 2 hours Buff's Duration GM Shop until S grade. Auto Learn Skills while level up. All Gracia FiNal Skills 100% working Dualbox is allowed. Which really is the best reason to play on this server? ONLY at L2iN you can play and at the same time make some real money while you have fun ! ! All raid monsters from level 61 and above they have a change [(raid lvl*raid lvl)/120]% to drop Blue Diamonds Gamemaster at the 1st day of each month collect Blue Diamonds and pay +1 $ for every each as reward to the brave hunters! ! ! Do you think you are excellent L2 player ? Did you always wanted a server which will respect you as player and prove it by recognize and reward your skills ? Then don't wait ! We are glad to reward the Excellency.