AloneEu

Narys
  • Pranešimų skaičius

    9
  • Užsiregistravo

  • Paskutinį kartą lankėsi

  • Atsiliepimai

    0%
  • Forumo eurai

    0 +Pervesti

Reputacijos taškai

2 Bus matyti ko vertas

Apie AloneEu

  • Nario rangas
    Žalias (-ia)
  1. NOVAWORLD HIGH FIVE x15 Grand Opening - 16 April 2016! Open Beta Test - 09 April 2016! WEBSITE - novaworld.eu FORUM - novaworld.eu/forum Experience (EXP) : 15x Skill Points (SP) : 15x Adena : 15x Drop Items : 10x (Recs-Keys 1x) Quest Experience (EXP) : 3x Quest Skill Points (SP) : 3x Quest Adena : 3x Quest Drop Items : 3x Spoil : 15x Weight Limit : 5x Manor : 2x Extract Fish : 3x Safe Enchant : 4 Max. Enchant : 12 Normal Scroll chance : 60% Blessed Scroll chance : 60% Elemental Max. Level : Level 7 Elemental Stone chance : 40% Elemental Crystal chance : 30% Server, and Forum Time : GMT+2 Buffs, Dances and songs Duration : 2h Buff Slots : 24 Dance and Songs Slots : 12 Max. Clients per PC : 6 Olympiads Max. Enchant : 6 Anti-Bot (L2JGuard + Report system) Geodata and Pathnodes Sub-Class Free without Quest Sub-Class Max. Level : 85 Class Master Off-line Shop mode Off-line Buffers mode Auto Learn Skills Auto Learn Loot Vitality System Unique Community Board Droplist Search Engine Auction System Champions System Wedding System
  2. Atsiprašau, už anglišką kontekstą, dėl našumo neverčiu. Dear players, we want to announce about new season in our MID server at 2013/06/29 16:00 GMT+2 ( 2013 June 29 ) . All characters will be deleted and server will be wiped. You will be able to see our fixes/patches, many requested changes and exploits fixed from our last season. Server website: http://l2alone.eu Server start date: 2013.06.29 - 16.00 (GMT+2) (2013 June 29) Client and Platform Client - Interlude C6. Server is secured with protection from bot's and other stuff. Paid Geodata + Pathnodes. *Rates XP - 75x Party XP - 1.5x SP - 75x Drop - 30x Adena - 50x Spoil - 30x Quest Reward - 10x Quest Drop - 15x RaidBoss Drop - 10x *Enchant Rates Max Enchant - +16 Safe Enchant - +4 Simple Scroll - 58% Blessed Scroll - 68% Crystal Scroll - 68% *Olympiad Olympiad system is every week. Hero changes every saturday night 24:00(GMT+2). Olympiad starts at 18:00(GMT+2) and ends at 24:00(GMT+2) After heroes changes there is 12hours period time. After period time ends, you will be able to receive hero from monument. Gate Pass is only exchangeable during period time. *Additional Class change - Free Subclass - No quest Buff time - 2 hours 28 Buff Slots + 4 debuff. Main town Giran. Fully working Raidbosses. Fully working Grandbosses. Fully working Offline shops. Fully working Sieges. Fully working Auto Event. Fully working Augmentation. Fully working Olympiad. Scheme buffer GM Shop up to B-Grade (Can be found at GMSHOP npc). Wedding manager. Buffer + Buff Profiles/Schemes. Merchant of Mammon (Can be found at Giran City ). Blacksmith of Mammon (Can be found at Giran City ). Catacombs/Necropolis Gatekeeper *Server commands .menu (Bind HWID, Change EXP rate, Change Password and etc..). Also, we have event, to make your game easier. Facebook event. Go to our facebook group(You can find it in our website) and participate in event. Share reward: 30 Donation Points Like reward: 20 Donation Points Comment reward: 12 Donation Points! For more information, you can find in our website!
  3. AloneEu

    L2Alone Mid Kovo 27!

    Ačiū už komentarus, šiandien vakare įkelsiu Interlude torrentą, kad nauji žmonės/senbuviai galėtų lengvai įsirašyti tinkama kroniką(Interlude(c6)).
  4. Sveiki, Po savaitės bandymo darbų ir taisymų, pagaliau galime skelbti starto datą, kuri yra Kovo 27, 16:00v. Serveris naudoja tą pačia platformą kaip ir daugelis rusų bei lietuvių serverių (europvp,aceworld,forceplay,novaworld). Mūsų atveju platforma yra išversta 90proc. (likusi dalis bus išversta paleidus serverį) tai atlikome todėl, kad daugelis žmonių nemėgsta krilicos.. Žaidusieji test serveryje gali tikrai patvirtinti - supportas yra - tą pačią minutę atsakomi jūsų užduoti klausimai. Apie serverį Adresas: http://l2alone.eu RATES Experience (XP): x75 Spell Points (SP): x75 Drop (Adena): x75 Drop (Items) / Spoil: x25 Drop (Raidboss / Grandboss): x5 Drop (Grandboss Jewelry): x1* Drop (Quest Item): x10** Quest Reward: x3** Manor: x5 *viena RB juvelyrikos dalis per GrandBossą **galioja ne visiems questams. ENCHANTING Max. Enchant amount: +16 Chance(Blessed ir Normal): 64% GRANDBOSS RESPAWN Antharas: 72+4 hours* Valakas: 72+5 hours* Baium: 48+4 hours* Zaken: 40+4 hours* Queen Ant: 24+2 hours* Orfen: 20+4 hours* Core: 33+4 hours* Frintezza: 48+6 hours* Taippat, raidbosso 'Flame of Splendor Barakiel' atsiradimo laikas pakeistas į 6+2 valandas* CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS Serveryje veikia komanda .menu su daug galimų konfiguracijų. Taippat serveryje yra daug kitų voiced komandų : .repair .events .offline .blockbuff .bindip SERVER FEATURES Pilnai veikiantys Skillai. Pilnai veikiantys Questai. Veikia Fortų bei Pilių siege. Pilnai veikiantys Raid / Grand Bosai (tokie kaip Frintezza, Sepulchers, etc.) Veikiantys cursed weaponai(Drop rate - global) Scheme Buffer (2 valandų buffų laikas) 28 buff vietos (+4 už Divine Inspiration skill) Hero keiciasi kiekviena savaite Teleporteris i Catacombs, Necropolis Mammon NPCs Girane GM Shop iki B-Grade Materialai ir receptai GM-Shope Veikiantys automatiniai eventai: TvT / CTF / DM